Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the ongoing well-being of our Tarro Beauty clients, we are taking the following precautionary measures to help stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Discouraging handshakes and hugs
- Wiping down surfaces with the appropriate cleaning supplies frequently
- Encouraging people to reschedule appointments if they feel sick
- Providing hand sanitizer to our clients
- Reminding stylists to wash hands frequently, especially between clients
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the salon, but rest assured that health and safety is a top priority for us at this time.