We finally have a definite date of Monday June 15th to resume operations at Tarro Beauty. Each and every member of our team is so excited to get back to taking care of our clients.
To reopen safely, we have guidelines and policies that have been set by the state of Michigan and the CDC. We ask that you read our new procedures before coming in for your appointments. We appreciate your compliance as we adhere to these safety recommendations.
- Call once you arrive and wait in your vehicle until your stylist is ready for you.
- We ask that you do not bring any additional guests who do not have appointments.
- All staff and clientele will have their temperatures taken before coming in; any person with a temperature above 100.3 degrees will be asked to reschedule.
- All clients must wear facemasks.
- Our staff will be wearing the proper protective equipment at all times.
- We would like to function as a “touch-free” salon as much as possible; when purchasing products we ask that you ask the front desk for assistance rather than handling merchandise.
- We are trying to prevent our front desk from unnecessarily handling cash; with this in mind, we ask that you give your tip directly to your stylist. If possible we recommend using Venmo or PayPal.
- Our stylist are not double booking at this time, and we are being very conscious of the number of clients and staff in the salon at one time. This ensures that we are able to continue with social distancing, keeping both our clients and staff safe.
- All magazines and reading material has been removed from the salon until further notice.
- There will not be any coffee, tea, hot chocolate or baked goods until further notice, so we can remain in compliance with state regulations.
- We ask anyone who has either been in contact with someone sick or is feeling unwell to reschedule their appointment.
- We will have hand sanitizers located throughout the salon for both staff and guests to use.
- Our staff has been certified with Barbicide for sanitizing and disinfecting. We will be using these procedures throughout the day and in between each client.
- For a limited time there will be a $3 sanitizing surcharge on all blow-dries and haircuts, and a $5 sanitizing charge on all color appointments.
We are so grateful for everyone’s cooperation as we adjust to this new normal for the time being! We look forward to seeing you in the salon soon.